Fashion Week Favourites: New York, London, Milan & Paris

It's that time of year again, so here it is... a monster post highlighting my favourite collections from the Big Four: New York, London, Milan & Paris Fashion Week and showing you guys my top looks from each. I have to admit, hands down New York definitely won for me this year, absolutely slayed it.

NEW YORK

Alice & Olivia


Banana Republic






Barbara Tfank


Brandon Maxwell


Carolina Herrera


Lisa Perry


Rachael Antonoff


LONDON

Felder Felder


Giles


Temperley London

 

MILAN

Bally


PARIS

Akris



Chalayan


Hermes


Longchamp


Zuhair Murad




That's all for this post, so many amazing collections lined up for Spring Summer 2016. As always feel free to leave a comment, follow me on Bloglovin and my other social networks and you can give my Facebook page a like - Barry Taylor Design.

All photos sourced from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/

Thanks,
Barry T.


Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: Baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness