Fall Menswear 2016 | London Collections Men

Finally getting around to this...

Here's my favourites from London Collections Men for Fall 2016, from way back in January!

________________


First things first, Burberry, always a good place to start. Can I just have it all please? I just love it, such a timeless brand, always a winner.


  

Christopher Kane

This collection is perfection. Everything from the bold royal blue to the little hints of lime green. The graphic patterns to the trippy iridescent sections. Overall it is just so current, very effective use of layering too.

     
Christopher Shannon

This is a personal favourite from LCM, I'm in love with the colour palette. The pastel pinks and greens alongside the strong blues and navies. I love the retro jackets and especially the patchwork style shirts and shorts. Yes please.




Dunhill

Forever holdings it's place as one of my favourite designers for mens formalwear.



Gieves & Hawkes

Always been a massive fan of G&H, I love their contemporary take on men's formalwear. Fantastic use of neutral browns and camel tones.



Kilgour

These Kilgour coats and blazers are life. I love the shape, the colour and the texture. The perfect winter coat.


Moschino

Moschino is always a favourite, for their pure bravery in the industry alone. The colour palette of this collection is fantastic, so energetic.

   
A few more favourites:

Christopher Raeburn




Coach 1941




Casely-Hayford



Hardy Amies




Pieter




Richard James




That's all for this one, hope you liked it! I hope to look at more favourites from other Fall shows in the future, for menswear and womenswear, but don't hold your breath (so much for posting every month, throughout final year). Anyways, you know the deal, feel free to leave a comment and follow me on Bloglovin', Instagram, my Facebook page: Barry Taylor Design and so on.



Thanks,
Barry T.


Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: Baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness