And so it begins...

I had been meaning to get round to starting a blog for quite a while now, but I kept putting it off and now that I've finally got here, I'm not really sure what I should say..

I suppose an introduction is in order...

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Barry Taylor, I'm 19 and I was born and raised in Co. Leitrim.
A Super Cheesy Selfie 
I am now living in Dublin, entering my 2nd year of Textile Surface Design in the National College of Art and Design. The dream is to be a buyer/stylist for a fashion company, preferably high street like River Island, Topman or H&M. Although I can't imagine I'd say no if Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs knocked on my door.

I've always felt the need that I should start a blog. I love fashion and everything that goes with it and I also love talking and voicing my opinion...so it makes sense, I think.

I'm not really sure what the plan is, but for now I feel like 'Taylor Made' will contain things like:

  1. Celebrity Fashion - Red Carpet Events and Occasions
  2. Street Style - What People Are Wearing Day to Day
  3. Fashion Trends - Past, Present and Future
  4. Up and Coming Designer Collections
All of which I hope to accompany with my own illustrations, like these..

Beyoncé at the Grammys
Lupita Nyong'o at the Oscars

I can't promise I'll stick to that, there may be a few random posts here and there...only time will tell!!
I really hope you guys enjoy what I have I have to say and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.


Up and coming posts:
Reviews of Red Carpet style at the VMA's, the Emmy's and the GQ Awards.

Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness