It's Christmas!!!

So it's becoming really difficult to be as active as I would like on 'Taylor Made' with everything going on at the moment, but I had to make an exception as it's the 1st of December and its officially CHRISTMAS season!!

November came to a close with the submission of our 10 week Interior Project, that I discussed in the last post. My idea developed a lot since then, to a more refined contemporary collection with an earthy and natural colour story. I stuck to my farm inspired theme, incorporating milk canisters, cows, hens, sheep and cats. Here are some visualisations of my final 6 prints for my interior collection entitled 'The Scullery'.









The project was submitted at 9.30am on Friday the 28th of November, leaving us with the rest of the day to ourselves. Friday the 28th was conveniently 'Black Friday' too, so we felt we definitely deserved a treat or two. I've had a few things on my Wardrobe Wish list for quite a while now and I felt Black Friday was the day they would finally be ticked off.


First purchase: I had no intentions of buying a top like this, but as soon as I seen it, I couldn't walk away. 'Don't Worry Be YoncĂ©' possibly my favourite top, right now. Found this treasure in Wunderboxx, the coolest little store in George's St Arcade, Dublin 2. Have a look at the rest of their stuff at www.wunderboxx.ie a great place to find the perfect gift for yourself as well as your friends and family!

Second Purchase: A Khaki Parka. I've been looking for a Khaki Parka for months and I finally found the perfect one. After searching through Topman and River Island and not being overly impressed, I found this beauty in H&M, priced at €59.99 with 15% off for Black Friday, reducing it to €50.99. A great investment, extremely cosy, lots of a pockets and a removable fur rim on the hood.





 Third Purchase: This was the second thing on my Wish List that I'd be looking for, for ages. I found it in River Island at €40, unfortunately there was no Black Friday discount in store but there was online. So when I came home I ordered it online with 20% off, reducing it to €32 and then I chose to get it delivered to RI Store for free, instead of paying for delivery.

I had my first shift in Office, Henry St. over the weekend too, the Christmas rush has well and truly began. So glad to be back working again. The Christmas buzz around town is amazing, feeling so festive now. Still haven't started my Christmas shopping though aaagh!

24 sleeps til Christmas... let the Christmas songs commence!

As always, feedback welcomed, feel free to follow and share!
Thanks,
 Barry T

Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness