Fashion Week Favourites: New York & London

Finally got around to flicking through all the collections from New York and London for next season, Spring Summer 17. Here's my top designers from New York & London, along with my favourite looks from each collection.

(I should probably say, my Fashion Week Favourites, as always, consist of a wide range of styles, colours and aesthetics, I've always felt very open and broad minded towards design and my taste isn't really restricted to a certain style.)

| NEW YORK |

Marchesa Notte
textile manipulation | 3D flowers | exquisite | dreamlike

   

Alice + Olivia
clean cut | modern | simplistic | black & white | elegance

 

Jeremy Scott
classic Jeremy Scott | graphic print | block colours | high end kitsch | perfection

   

Parsons MFA
sheer | pastel | layering | gradient

   

Thom Browne
housewives | pastels | colour blocking | graphic

  

| LONDON |

Gareth Pugh
embellishment | dark & light | bold | attitude | gold

     

Anya Hindmarch
outerwear | colour | pastels | fresh | clean cut

        
 

Victoria Victoria Beckham
modern | fresh | orange | casual

 
 


* Coming Soon: Fashion Week Favourites: Milan & Paris *

Thanks,

Barry T.

Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: Baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95


All images are sourced from Vogue Runway.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness