Introducing My Store On RedBubble

So you may have read in my last post that I was planning some design related projects of my own... and here it is!

Introducing you to my RedBubble store and my first collection available to purchase: 'Fashion Workspace'.



Check out my Store here

This will bring you directly to my main page, where you can then click 'Shop..' or 'Portfolio..'

'Shop' will show you products at random and 'Portfolio' will show you the original prints. The prints are available on multiple products, which you can see by clicking into the product/print and then scrolling down and clicking  'Available Products'

If you're looking for a specific product, you can select it from the list of available products in the sidebar.


'Shop'



‘Fashion Workspace’ is a lifestyle focussed, digital print project based on the fashion studio and aimed towards those interested in fashion. My aim was to use a colour palette that would relax the user and help organise and ease pressure in times of stress. 

In this collection, I have released ten prints, all of which are available on different products.
Including, totes bags, studio pouches, laptop sleeves, notebooks (hard & spiral), phone covers, iPad cases, pillows, clocks and a range of prints/posters and stickers in various sizes. Here are a few examples (note these are just screenshots from the store, click the link below the image, to take you to the store.)
Buy 'Measures' Here

Buy 'Buttons' Here

Buy 'Buttons' Here

Buy 'The Line Up' Here
Buy 'Mannequin & Measuring' Here

Buy 'The Spot and Cross' Here
Buy 'The Twins' Here

Buy 'The Measuring Tape' Here

Buy 'Buttons' Here

Buy 'Mannequins and Measuring' Here

Buy 'The Silhouette' Here

Buy 'The Spot & Cross Trio' Here

Buy 'The Spot & Cross Trio' Here

Buy 'The Measuring Tape' Here

You can also find a link to the store in the menu bar at the top of this page and in the sidebar. I'd love to hear what you guys think of the products, feedback is always welcome.

Thanks,
Barry

Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: Baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness