Red Carpet Review: The BAFTA's 2015

So I finally got round to doing a review of the BAFTA Red Carpet. I'm gonna try keep it short and sweet because it's nearly Oscar time and that'll be a big one. If I'm brutally honest, there was no outright winner for me at the BAFTA's, however I've chosen my top six, so in case you didn't get a chance to catch up on the BAFTA fashion, here ya go...


What: 68th British Academy Film Awards

When: 8th February, 2015
Where: Royal Opera House, London


Laura Bailey wore a gorgeous all white, full length Emilia Wickstead dress.

Jenna Louise Coleman looked stunning in a beautiful, pocketed, floral Rochas dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Kotur bag and Asprey jewels.




Keira Knightley turned up in an adorable Giambattista Valli dress, that worked as a great maternity dress, covering her bump.

Rosamund Pike wore a beautiful black halter neck dress by Roland Mouret with Bulgari jewels.




Douglas Booth was out to impress and that he did. I absolutely love this pale pea green velvet Dunhill cocktail jacket, over a plain white evening shirt and black trousers and a bow tie.

David Beckham delivered also, in this navy and black Tom Ford. 




So that's all for this post, here's the link for my last post: Red Carpet Review: The Grammy's 2015.

If you haven't already, check that out, and let me know what you think! Next up, will more than likely be my red carpet review of the Academy Awards, so keep an eye out for that!


Thanks,
Barry T

Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95


Photo Credit: Getty Images (Jenna Louise Coleman & Rosamund Pike), PA (Kiera Knightley), Rex Features (David Beckham, Douglas Booth & Laura Bailey)


Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness