Red Carpet Review: SAG Awards 2015


Just a quick Red Carpet Review of the SAG Awards 2015. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet, because I've been crazy busy lately and the Grammy's are this weekend, so I just wanted to mention my favourites from the SAG awards before it was too late and before Grammy fever takes over.

My Top 4 Best Dressed:
1. Emma Stone in a stunning sheer black Christian Dior gown and longline tuxedo jacket.
2. Sarah Hyland in custom made Vera Wang with a floor length chiffon skirt.
3. Eddie Redmayne in a beautifully simple Prada suit.
4. Lupita Nyong'o in a radiant Elie Saab piece.




A few more of my favourites:



Kierna Knightley in a beautiful lace peplum Erdem gown
Maisie Williams in a Self Portrait floral laser cut dress
Ty Burrell in a sharp, black Dolce & Gabbana suit
Natalie Dormer in a floral asymmetrical Naeem Khan dress
Photo Credit: Getty Images, Wire Image and Invision/AP 


So that's all for this post, short and sweet like I planned. Hope you liked it and feedback is always welcome. Looking forward to doing a review of the Grammy's. Feel free to follow my blog and share this post.


Thanks for reading,
Barry T

Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness