London Collections Men | The Highlights!

So as Paris Men's Fashion Week has came to a close, I want to take a look back at London Collections Men, looking at the highlights and who to watch!

Men's Fashion Week Dates:

London Collections Men: June 13th - June 15th
Milan Men's Fashion Week: June 20th - June 23rd
Paris Men's Fashion Week: June 24th - June 28th
New York Men's Fashion Week: July 13th - 16th


 London Collections Men (LCM), one of the leading men's fashion events in the world and one that I hope I one day will attend. All the leading menswear brands, with all the leading menswear icons attending, such as David Gandy, Jim Chapman and our very own, Darren Kennedy.

Here's my favourite collections from LCM, it's a long enough list so maybe get a coffee!


____________________________


Tiger of Sweden
Tiger of Sweden was one of the first collections which stood out to me. It's a really classy and formal collection, with fantastically fitted pieces consisting of a mixture of monotone outfits and grey/black striped pieces.

   

   

   


Burberry Prorsum
I knew this collection wouldn't disappoint, as their womenswear collection was one my favourites back in March. I would gladly wear every single thing in this collection and I can confidently say that this is my No.1 collection from London Collections Men. Beautifully cut suits, paired with a feature colour tie/shirt and bag. Absolutely obsessed. My personal favourite has to be the brown two piece suit below, with a white patterned shirt, teal tie, black and teal bag along with teal toed shoes to complete.


   




Katie Eary
Katie Eary's collection definitely stood out to me. Fabulous interaction of colours, with fluid gradients of purple to light mint. For sure, a collection that stood out at this year's LCM.




Chester Barrie
This collection is another one that I would love to find hanging in my wardrobe. In love with the variety of blazers throughout this collection. A contemporary tweed, paired with chinos and a suede shoe, an ideal menswear look and one that I love myself.


   

    


Belstaff
Belstaff was another stand out collection, a variety of khaki green and tan suedes with a fitted modern take on combat trousers. 


   


Tommy Hilfiger
Another amazing collection, but would you expect anything less from Tommy.
As alway mastering the formalwear as well as the casual yet classy looks. With a fantastic underwear range launched too, but I'll leave that for you to find for yourself! 


   

   


Margaret Howell
Margaret Howell presented quite a serious collection with an arrange of monochrome pieces featuring oversized jackets and neck scarves.


   


Pieter
I really like the Pieter collection, quite a subtle range of colours, with minimalistic designs and extremely effective blocking of neutral colours.


   

   


Gieves & Hawkes
Once again, another collection that I would love to own and definitely in my top 3. The Gieves & Hawkes collection is also very subtle, with great use of neutral tones of creams, browns, greens and greys. A fantastic collection of well cut pieces, all very well fitted, lovely suit combinations as well great casual looks too.


   

   



   

   


Duchamp
Duchamp is a fantastic brand, always brings a great range of menswear to the table. This collection shows a variety of smart suit combinations which are all very unique and individual.


   

   



Aquascutum
A lovely range of pieces in the Aquascutum collection, with a very effective blue/grey colour scheme and a great variation of the classic trench coat.


   

   


Thomas Pink
The Thomas Pink collection stood out to me for being a very effective smart casual collection. A fantastic variety of blazer/chino combos along with Converse or a dicky bow to give it that edge.


   


Christopher Shannon
Christopher Shannon definitely stood out amongst all the formal and smart casual suit collections. With graphic lighter tops and baggy shorts along with some monochrome combinations as well, it was certainly a unique collection.


   

   


Richard James
  This collection definitely makes it into my top 3 of LCM. An excellent mixture of two piece short suits and trouser suits, with a beautiful array of colours, ranging from a forest green to light mint green and a bold blue to a sky blue. The collection also consists of some colourful, intricate repeat patterns on shirts and bomber jackets. All of which I would love to wear.


   

   

   

   




So to summarise, my Top 3 collections from LCM:
#1 Buberry Prorsum
#2 Richard James
#3 Gieves & Hawkes


____________________________


All photos sourced from: http://www.londoncollections.co.uk/ by Catwalking.com


That's all for this post on London Collections Men, I hope you liked it, here's a link to my last post from Fashion Week in March, covering my highlights from New York, London, Paris and Milan, Fashion Week Favourites - Autumn Winter 15/16.

I'd love to hear some feedback so feel free to get in touch, follow me on Bloglovin' and all my other social media sites. As always thanks for reading, chat to you soon!


Thanks,
Barry T.


Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness