London Life: Week 7 - The One When I Finally Made It To Brighton!

Week 7 complete and it was a pretty standard week. Not complaining, it flew just like every other week and it was extremely enjoyable, however it was a quite repetitive week, justing undergoing the usual errands and tasks. So I won't ramble on about that, I'll keep it simple and get down to the exciting bit, this weekend I finally made the trip to Brighton and I can safely I'll be returning. Such a beautiful town, keep scrolling for some pretty seaside pics from my Saturday!

Monday:

Embroidery sampling and a trip to the laser cutters

Tuesday: 

Embroidery, a trip to VV Rouleaux for grosgrain and to Kleins for boning, finished my embroidery piece and started a new one.

Wednesday: 

Embroidery, sourced gold card for laser cutting, a trip to forma leather, took some photos of a garment to be sent to a client and began sampling embroidery on smocked pieces.

Thursday: 

More embroidery sampling and collected fabric from Laurent Garigue, a supplier to some of the world's leading designers.

Friday:

Cleaned tortoise shell embellishments on a dress, unpacked printed tshirts and unpacked returns from a Hunger photoshoot followed by a night out in Shoreditch for a fellow intern's birthday.

Saturday: 

A day in Brighton with Stacey, Eimear and Hannah. A few hours spent on the pebble beach, followed by a stroll down the pier, through the arcade and refuelled a coin tipping addiction. Followed by a trip through The Lanes and we then returned to London.

Sunday: 

A long awaited trip to Madame Tussauds with Stacey. Plenty of photos were taken.




Queen's Road, Brighton

Nearly there..

Pure Bliss

A Saturday of Sun & Sea 

Brighton Seaside

The Pebble Beach

The Old Seaside Pier

Brighton Pier

The Brighton Wheel

The Pier Arcade

So that's all for Week Seven..As usual feel free to comment below and follow me on my other social media sights and give my Facebook Page a like: Barry Taylor Design.

Thanks,
Barry T.


Feel free to follow me on:
Twitter: Baarold
Instagram: barryt95
Tumblr: barryharryt
Pinterest: barryt95


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Store On RedBubble

London Life | The Official Move

Paris & London | A Month of Madness